- Introduction to the Bible - FREE
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Spirituality
- History and Thought
- Interdisciplinary Courses
- Global Studies Courses
- Communication & Languages Courses
- Leadership Courses
- Social Sciences Courses
- Theology Courses
- Canadian Church of God Ministries Distinctives Courses
- General Studies
- Enrolment & Fees
- Student Resources
High School Graduates
To enroll in any Pathways programs most students will need:
- A valid High School diploma from any government-recognized North American high school, or from any private school accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), or high school equivalency (GED). High School transcripts must present:
- Four 30-1 level courses (or equivalents) with a minimum grade average of 65%.
- Two of the 30-1 level courses must be English 30-1 and Social 30-1 or equivalent.
- Two personal references.
- A written statement of your spiritual history.
These items, along with the Application Fee, must be provided in order to complete your application for admission. Contact the Enrolment Office for more details.
The College recognizes that individual understanding of a personal faith commitment varies. The Admissions Committee may admit students who are unsure or unclear of their relationship with Jesus Christ, provided they indicate a potential to profit from the RMC experience and are willing to abide in accordance with the College's policies on student life.
International students who have completed an academic high
school program comparable to the Alberta program and who
possess proficiency in oral and written English will be considered
for admission. Students for whom English is not a first language
are required to present validation of facility in English by one of
- a minimum score of 550 on the paper based test; 213 on
the computer based test; or New Internet Based TOEFL
(iBT) with minimum of 83 overall, with a score of 20 in each
of four testings, within the last three years, is required for
admission. TOEFL examination information can be accessed
from Educational Testing Service, TOEFL/TSE Publications,
P.O. Box 6151, Princeton, New Jersey 08541-6154 USA or
- a score of 7 using the Academic Reading and Writing
Modules on the International English Language Testing
System (IELTS) within the last three years;
- a score of 70 on the Canadian Academic English Language
Assessment (CAEL) within the last three years; or
- successful completion of at least two years of formal,
full-time study, consisting of not less than three courses
per semester at an English secondary or post-secondary
institution in an English-speaking country which Rocky
Mountain College recognizes as English language proficiency
exempt, during the five consecutive years immediately
preceding the session to which the student is applying for
A student may be admitted on academic probation and may be limited in the courses they are allowed to take if the student’s high school transcript presents:
- Four 30-level courses (or equivalents) with a grade average of less than 65%
- English 30/ELA30-1 (or equivalent) with a grade of less than 65%
No High School Diploma
Occasionally, students without high school equivalency may be admitted under special conditions. Contact RMC for more information.
Students in good standing from accredited post-secondary institutions who meet all other aspects of the general admission requirements can expect admission to RMC.
Official post-secondary transcripts will be evaluated for potential transfer credit on a course-by-course basis according to the student’s program requirements.
A minimum of 45 credits or one-half the program must be completed at RMC. For more details, click on the link below: